5 of the BEST Reasons to Get Knockaround Sunglasses!

Knockaround Sunglasses - www.runningonpixiedust.com


For several years now, I've been watching people I follow enjoying their Knockaround sunglasses and finally took the plunge in April purchasing my first pair.  Shortly after, I had the chance to work with them through my partnership with BibRave and review even more product.  The #1 comment I have to share about my Knockaround sunglasses - I wish I would have listened to my friends and bought them sooner!  Now I'm 5 pairs of Knockaround sunglasses in and I find myself stalking sales to add even more to my collection.  Why?  Find out the 5 BEST reasons to add some Knockarounds to your life.

Disclaimer: I received 2 pairs of Knockaround sunglasses to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

1. Bang for Your Buck - Let's start with one of my favorite things about these sunnies, the price!  Long gone are the days of thinking that quality shades have to cost an arm and a leg.  With price points starting as low as $20 for adult sunglasses, you won't feel guilty adding so many pairs to your collection.  There's also frequent opportunities to score sales from their website.  


Knockaround Sunglasses - www.runningonpixiedust.com


2.  Function & Performance - I use these as my everything-in-one sunglasses.  I have several pairs of the sports sunglasses which have a rubber padding on the nose to reduce movement.  They are awesome to run in. . .and equally awesome to run errands in!  Knockaround sunglasses are lightweight and stay in place, making them a perfect choice for an active lifestyle.  Need some blue light blockers?  They've got those too. . .and so do I!  

3.  Stylish - Hello. . .have you seen all the colors and designs???  There are so many to choose from and, at their price point, you don't have to limit yourself to just one pair!  You know how much I like to color coordinate my running outfits - now my sunglasses are part of the mix too.  


Knockaround Sunglasses - www.runningonpixiedust.com


4. Customization - Speaking of style, if you can't find something in the literally hundreds of combinations on their site, you can customize your own. . .without much of pricing premium too!  I'm already eyeing up some custom creations that I may use when runDisney decides to make a return to in person racing and I"m piecing together my next costume.  

5. Service - Knockaround is also just a fun, all-around company that enjoys engaging with customers and makes the whole customer experience joyful.  From their easy-to-use website to their friendly emails and frequent coupons, it's really a company that makes shopping what it should be - FUN!



Whether I'm running, lounging by the pool, enjoying a day at a theme park, or having a family picnic, my Knockaround sunglasses are now ALWAYS by my side.  Check them out at www.knockaround.com for your next pair of sunglasses.  And don't just take my word for it - see what my fellow BibRave Pros have to say as well!

Run Katy Run


I Was Running

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment