The 2022 planDisney Panel Search is about to begin!

www.runningonpixiedust.com


The most magical time of the year for Disney enthusiasts is here once again!  The planDisney Panel (formerly known as the Disney Parks Moms Panel) is searching for the next group of panelists. . .and it could be YOU!  I've applied to the panel every year since 2013 and have made it to the second round 4 times.  While there have been some variances from year to year, the general process follows a typical pattern.  But first, check out what planDisney has to say about the 2022 search!


The planDisney Panel is looking for people just like you!  All it takes is a love and knowledge of your favorite Disney destinations and a talent for sharing what you know with others. . .plus a whole lot of pixie dust!  Each year thousands of people apply, but just a small handful are selected.  You can apply for specialities in Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Vacation Club, or Disney Cruise Line.  To find out all of the details for eligibility, visit the planDisney Panel website.

The application usually opens right around Labor Day each fall and wraps around Halloween.  For the 2022 planDisney Panel Search, the first round of applications open at noon on September 9th and close at noon on September 14th.  Round one usually consists of a series of questions that let the selection panel know more about you and your Disney experiences.  After a few weeks, emails will roll in announcing if you've been selected to move on to round two.  In the past, round two has consisted of more written responses and a one minute video.  Here's an example of my round two videos from my applications for the 2019 and 2020 panels.





As for round three, well I've never been fortunate enough to see that one myself, but I know from friends who have made the panel that it's traditionally been a phone interview.  

Who will I see dreaming big alongside me this year?  I'll be applying for the Disney Cruise Line specialty for the 2022 planDisney Panel and hope to "SEAS" this opportunity to live my dream.  Faith, trust, and pixie dust to all the dreamers out there - have fun!

Want to read more about my latest Disney Cruise Line experiences?  Check out where to eat on the Disney Dream, my pool deck guide for the Disney Dream, and details about the Castaway Cay 5K!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment