Holiday Season 2020: Best Gifts for Runners!

Holiday Gift Guide for Runners


Got a runner on your holiday shopping list?  Check out some of my favorite running gifts that will be sure to delight any runners this holiday season! 

Disclaimer:  I received most of these items below for free.  Some I won, others I received in exchange for review as a BibRave Pro.  

Virtual Race Entry - What better gift to give a runner than the gift of racing!  Virtual races are the norm right now and there are so many great choices out there.  Over the past few months I ran the Fargo Marathon 10K, DC Wonder Woman 10K, and the DC Batman 5K virtually as a BibRave Pro.  Coming up soon, I have the All-State Hot Chocolate 5K.  The Hot Chocolate races are a great option for runners with both a 15K and a 5K option as well as some pretty amazing swag.  These races are traditionally in person events and you can still support your favorite cities by signing up for that special race location and with race dates well into 2021, you can give your runner a chance to train!  Keep an eye out for some of your favorite in-person races that may also be offering virtual options.  At this time, there are still virtual spots available for runDisney's Marathon weekend events (I'd love to find that underneath my Christmas tree. . .wink, wink!) 

Virtual Races as Holiday Gifts?  Yes, please! 



For the Tech Savvy Runner - One of my favorite pieces of tech gear this year has been my AfterShokz Aeropex headphones.  I won these last December on a Twitter chat and use them quite literally on every run.  They have held up incredibly well, the charge lasts several hours, and the sound quality is amazing.  Speaking of sound quality, these are bone conduction headphones with an open ear design so runners can continue to hear their surroundings when working out.

AfterShokz Aeropex



Safety Gear for Runners - Another great item for runners that helps to keep your loved ones safe is the ROADiD line of products.  I had the chance to review the ROADiD Sidekick as a BibRave Pro and was really impressed with the customer service and the quality of the product.  This little item is big on safety as you can customize the message on your ID with emergency contact and medical information.  The ROADiD Sidekick attaches to your Apple Watch, Garmin, or FitBit, but there are also separate wrist IDs you can purchase as well.  You can use code SHIP4FREEBRP to access free shipping!

ROADiD Sidekick



Running Apparel - I was lucky to receive two amazing products from Buff when I became a BibRave Pro Ambassador - a Pack Run Cap and one of their multifunctional headwear pieces.  These products have been great for me and are affordable, comfortable, and practical running accessories for runners.  The multifunctional headwear I've been using as a gaiter when I go running so I can easily pull up if I enter a crowded area where a mask would be beneficial.  The Pack Run Cap is super lightweight and is easily packable for travel - a great feature for a family on-the-go like mine! You can visit www.buffusa.com/bibrave to sign-up for their newsletter and receive 15% off your order!  

Buff USA Headwear - Affordable, Functional, and Comfortable!



Compression socks make a great stocking stuffer also for runners.  I recently won a pair of PROCompression socks on a Twitter chat and was excited to try them out during my DC Wonder Woman Virtual Race.  They looked good, felt great, and are an excellent addition to any runners wardrobe.

PROCompression Socks



Recovery - All athletes know the value of a good recovery product and I was able to review SiS REGO Recovery drinks in both chocolate and strawberry flavor.  With a blend of carbohydrates, protein, and electrolytes as well as vitamins and minerals, this drink is not only effective, but super tasty!  Find out more about SiS REGO Recovery here in my full review!  

SiS REGO Rapid Recovery

Treat the runner in your life to something special this holiday season!  Happy shopping!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment