A New Adventure Awaits - I'm Officially A BibRave Pro!

Running and fitness activities have been a big part of my life for a long time.  Even with my yo-yo weight loss and gains throughout the past decade, running has been there every step of the way. . .literally.  Over the 6 years I've been here at Running on Pixie Dust, I've written about my races, running products, and training.  I mean, y'all know my love of runDisney, right?!?



So what's BibRave?  I found the BibRave community on Twitter a few years ago and began participating frequently in their Twitter chats to share ideas and swap stories with fellow runners.  I even was lucky enough to win a sweet prize during a Twitter chat in 2019 - a pair of AfterShokz Aeropex headphones!  But BibRave is more than a social media community.  When you visit the BibRave website, you find an amazing wealth of running knowledge in reviewed races, a podcast, gear, and a community of runners.  I mean, the running community at BibRave is strong!  They can help you find answers to just about any running question and with runners all over the country, you can find reviews on some pretty great local races too.  

Like I said, I've been a BibRave fangirl for a while now and I have applied a few times in the past for the BibRave Pro program, so imagine my excitement when the email finally came that I was selected for the program for the second half of 2020!  This means that I'll be able to share even more running and fitness content with you - here on the blog and across my social channels - so make sure you are following along for the journey!  COVID has cancelled a lot of things, but not running.  Races may look a bit different right now with more virtual options opening up as races adapt to this crazy time and place known as The Twilight Zone. . .I mean 2020. . .but we're learning to adapt to that together.  I'll also have the opportunity to share with you reviews of some fitness products - many of which both runners and non-runners will enjoy!  

BibRave Pro Ready - Let's Do This!! 


So, stay tuned for more to come along the BibRave journey.  I couldn't be more pumped to be a part of this team and am excited to share each mile of the adventure with you!  Happy Trails!

Looking for BibRave on social media?  You can follow them @bibrave and be sure to follow the #bibchat and #bibravepro hashtags!
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the team! That's awesome that you won the Aeropex — I tested those for BibRave and love them!

    ReplyDelete