Running on. . .Chick-Fil-A!

Some of you are already aware that I was invited to join the Chick-Fil-A Moms Panel this year and couldn't be more excited!  I can't remember exactly when my love of Chick-Fil-A began, but I know it was love at first bite of their delicious chicken strips and then my introduction to Chick-Fil-A sauce took our relationship to the next level.  As a busy working mom, Chick-Fil-A is one of my favorite places to stop on and pick up a quick lunch or dinner for the family.  And as a runner, I enjoy the fact that there are some healthier options on the menu too that are equally delicious.

As a member of the Chick-Fil-A Moms Panel, I will be responding to inquiries, answering questions, and giving a moms point of view on programs and products from Chick-Fil-A.  So far, I've found a few other Chick-Fil-A Moms from the Maryland area and I am looking forward to connecting with even moms from around the U.S.  If you're interested in following our fun, search #chickfilamoms on social media networks!
  
As a runner, I think of food for my body as fuel.  While I certainly enjoy indulging a bit from time to time, it's great to have a place like Chick-Fil-A where I can get healthy fast food options to keep me running - as an athlete and a mom!

Disclosure - I am an invited member of the Chick-Fil-A Moms Panel and occasionally receive free products or promotional items.  All opinions are my own.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment