Sonic The Hedgehog FREE Family Fun Activities

Are you as excited as we are about Sonic The Hedgehog heading to the big screen?  As someone who grew up playing this game on my SEGA Game Gear (there's a blast from your past!) and now watching my own kids race Sonic across their tablets, I feel like this is the movie I've been waiting to see my entire life!

Can't wait to get in on the Sonic fun?  Well you don't have to wait any longer!  Below are two free printable activities for your family to enjoy.  The first is a set of Sonic Valentine's Day cards to get every kid's heart racing!  My oldest is using these for his Valentine's Day celebration at school and is super excited to share them with his friends.  Then, you can find a fun math activity printable - perfect for educators and parents alike. I know math activities may not sound like they are the most exciting when it comes to little ones, but trust me when I tell you that these provide a fun way to engage in learning - without even realizing it!





From Paramount Pictures: Based on the global blockbuster videogame franchise from Sega, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG tells the story of the world’s speediest hedgehog as he embraces his new home on Earth. In this live-action adventure comedy, Sonic and his new best friend Tom (James Marsden) team up to defend the planet from the evil genius Dr. Robotnik (Jim Carrey) and his plans for world domination. The family-friendly film also stars Tika Sumpter and Ben Schwartz as the voice of Sonic.


We have been patiently waiting for this film's release ever since I saw the trailer ahead of it's release during my time at The Geekly Retreat.  I had to keep my thoughts a secret until the trailer released to the general public - but keeping it from my son was even harder.  The trailer looks absolutely amazing.  When it was released, we watched it together and just check out my son's reaction below:



Between Ben Schwartz, James Marsden, and Jim Carrey there is so much talent packed into this film that it's sure to be a hit.  I know we'll be running like Sonic ourselves to race to the movies on Feb. 14th for it's opening and hope you plan to join us in seeing what promises to be a fun family film!  
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment