Onward - New Trailer Released

A new trailer for Disney/Pixar's Onward was released today.  I've seen the previous trailers and I have to say, I honestly haven't been super excited about this film.  I don't know what it is, but the story just hasn't been connecting with me from what I've seen.  Brody on the other hand has been excited each time he sees an advertisement for this one. Let's take a look at this most recent trailer and see if it changes my mind.



So. . .this latest trailer is starting to sway me a bit.  I enjoyed seeing more of their mom in this trailer and her potential involvement in their quest.  I think the idea of a boy going on a quest to meet his dad when he never knew him is truly touching and I'm rooting for them to get all of their dad back in the end. . .not just his pants!  I'm sure we'll go see it when it comes out because I spend too much of my money on Disney as a compulsion I can't seem to control and my boys are excited about this one.  And it will probably play better in theaters than it does on a trailer.  I mean, it's Pixar after all and they don't make bad movies.  What are your thoughts?  Are you looking forward to this latest film from Pixar?

About Onward


Set in a suburban fantasy world, Disney and Pixar’s “Onward” introduces two teenage elf brothers (voices of Chris Pratt and Tom Holland) who embark on an extraordinary quest to discover if there is still a little magic left out there. A new trailer and poster are now available, and new character posters were recently revealed, introducing cast members Mel Rodriguez, who voices Officer Colt Bronco; Lena Waithe, who lends her voice to Officer Specter; and Ali Wong, the voice of Officer Gore. Directed by Dan Scanlon and produced by Kori Rae, “Onward” opens in U.S. theaters on March 6, 2020. Facebook: http://facebook.com/pixaronward/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/pixaronward Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixaronward/ Hashtag: #PixarOnward

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment