Sonic The Hedgehog Sneak Peek

The Paramount Pictures trailer for Sonic The Hedgehog just released, but guess what?!? I got to see it last week in a special sneak peek as part of The Geekly Retreat and our visit to Paramount!  I had to keep this a secret, which was hard because I have to say I'm pretty excited about this film and my son is even more excited than I am!  Check out his reaction. . .



So what am I most excited about when it comes to this movie?  First, I love the fact that an old school video game character from my childhood is still cool to kids today and getting some love.  I think the story idea is cute.  While we don't know much, it seems Sonic decides to leave life inside his game and give the "real world" a try.  Jim Carey appears to be a great blend of funny and mean from what we see in the trailer - the perfect villain qualities for a kids movie.

About Sonic The Hedgehog


SONIC THE HEDGEHOG is a live-action adventure comedy based on the global blockbuster videogame franchise from Sega that centers on the infamously brash bright blue hedgehog. The film follows the (mis)adventures of Sonic as he navigates the complexities of life on Earth with his newfound – human – best friend Tom Wachowski (James Marsden). Sonic and Tom join forces to try and stop the villainous Dr. Robotnik (Jim Carrey) from capturing Sonic and using his immense powers for world domination. The film also stars Tika Sumpter and Ben Schwartz as the voice of Sonic.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/sonicmovie
Instagram - www.instagram.com/sonicmovie
Twitter - http://twitter.com/sonicmovie
#SonicMovie

Feel the love for Sonic The Hedgehog when he races into theaters on Valentine's Day 2020!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment