It's the Most Wonderful Time. . .

. . .of Disney vacation planning!  Today marks 180 days until our next Walt Disney World trip, which means - drumroll, please - it's dining reservation day!  While I'll be spending the next week securing reservations for our upcoming trip, here are just a few of my top new choices on my list.

I run Disney so I can eat Disney! Portobello Bisque at Artist Point.

Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood and Vine (Hollywood Studios) - This will be a new dining experience for me.  Since we're going at Halloween, Minnie and her friends will be dressed in their most bewitching costumes.  Our plan is to head here on the first night of vacation so we can get our Halloween trip started off the right way!  This meal is also offered as part of the Fantasmic Dinner Package so we won't only be getting a great character meal, but also prime seating for Fantasmic.

Tiffins (Animal Kingdom) - The newest restaurant to hit Animal Kingdom doesn't even open until Memorial Day, but I already can't wait to try it out.  In a park that is seriously lacking table service options, I think Tiffin's will be a welcome addition.  It promises to offer a variety of flavors inspired by exotic travel destinations.

Jiko (Animal Kingdom Lodge) - Dan and I have been trying to make it to this restaurant for a "date night" for many trips now and we finally have the chance since my parents are traveling with us.  I think the thing that my husband is looking most forward to at this restaurant is the wine list.  The large collection of South African wine will be the perfect compliment to a relaxing meal and a night off from "parent duty."

Dining in Walt Disney World offers so many choices and these are some of the ones I'm most excited to try out this trip.  Our itinerary is coming together nicely and I hope we're able to see everything come together to make this the best trip yet!  For more tips on getting your dining reservations booked, check out my thoughts in a previous post.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment